Monday, July 4, 2011

From Sea To Shining Sea

If you are American, I insist that you watch this video today. There is nothing like the incomparable Mr. Ray Charles singing America the Beautiful. It should be required viewing for citizenship.



Here are some of my favorite red, white and blue things . . .

Christian Louboutin's new heels
The Empress Josephine's necklace consisting of eight large, deep blue sapphires and impressive oval diamond drops. 
Circa 1800
 2011 Porsche 911's
 Lovely fields of red Tulips
Jay Strongwater's Bluejay figurines
Ridiculously elaborate white cakes
Nice ruby and diamond rings
This flag . . . 
. . . and this flag.

God Bless America, Y'all. Happy 4th.






Love from Delta.



3 comments:

  1. Okay...love it all but...being a Yankee can't claim the rebel flag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, Marietta. It's my heritage, and it stands for only positive things to me. <3
    As for the other stuff . . . I want it all. :P

    ReplyDelete