Monday, June 27, 2011

Thanks, Google . . . I Think.

Well, this is interesting. Google has a new feature: at http://images.google.com you can upload one of your own photos, and Google will search for similar ones online. I have had somewhat mixed results.

At first I uploaded a stained glass window and was rewarded with a plethora of beautiful matches. The page looked like a cathedral. Next I tried a picture of one of our adolescent chickens. This was not good at all . . . my results bore no resemblance to poultry whatsoever. 
I tried this photo . . .





. . . and was directed to its eight appearances in my blog, plus . . .






THESE:


There is a limited amount of flattery here, but I can derive some insult, too. I haven't had a Fu Manchu in as long as I can remember, and Randy Orton and I have precious little in common looks-wise.

I hope.

The search feature is very cool and I am sure we'll all find it useful. Just be careful what you search for.





Love from Delta.

2 comments:

  1. Channeling the many facets of the complex bethied...it is the inner spirituality...the innards not the outererds...love georgi A.Nonymous'

    ReplyDelete